Dermefface FX7 Scar Removal Cream
to decrease and remove your post-injury and post-operative scars
- Dermefface FX7 is a scar removal serum cream. It's meant to heal your scarring that is
caused by many reasons (can be post-operative scarring, chicken pox,
acne, sunburn etc). As our skin covers our entire bodies and is our
first line of defence against all objects and items, it is very prone to
damage (more in the article below)
- Our clinics do not carry the physical stock of Dermefface FX7 for a practical reason: patients/individuals are advised to buy directly from manufacturer through this link because (1) fresher from source; (2) better price (no mark up) and (3) possibility of discounts from manufacturer. Visit the official Dermefface FX7 site here.
Dermefface FX7 Scar Removal Cream
Our physical bodies form scars following injuries and corrective surgical procedures, which is part of wound healing.
Scarring with mild keloid
Moderate keloid scarring
Most of the time, hand therapists and physiotherapists deal with the formed scars by using a combination of scar massage techniques as well as moisturizing cream to prevent abrasion during the massage session.
Over time, I've come to realize that appropriate and accurate scar management and massage techniques, yet, the combination using a formulated solution of Dermefface FX7 Scar Removal Cream on top of the scar massage techniques - the results are much better than just using regular massage oil for massage.
What it does when you apply it:
- Speed healing on every layer of skin: the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue
- Promote the regrowth of healthy, normal skin with increased production of both Type I & Type III collagen
- Increase the turnover of skin cells (part of your 28-day cycle of skin cell regeneration)
- Slough away 'scarred' cells to be replaced with healthy, normal skin cells
Using this cream and massage your scar will take from 3 months (90 days) to 6 months (180 days), so make sure you stock up enough, and you've to do do your scar massage consistently too.
Please note that if you've just had an operation or injury that causes scars, please allow 21 days for the wound to fully heal and form a scar wounds take 14 days to heal, and another 7 days to stabilize before scar massage techniques can be applied safely.
When you click on this link, it'd bring you to the manufacturer's main page. There's a number to call if you prefer to order or enquire on phone.
Why I send you directly to the manufacturer is because of two reasons:
- people with scarring will benefit from using this product
- it makes operational and logistical sense for you to connect directly with the manufacturers for all your scar cream purchases
Special Services For Singapore-Based Buyers
Given that we have received multiple enquiries from clients who are not comfortable buying online and prefers for us to carry the product so that they can buy, we have added this new service for you:
We are extending our help to help clients to buy and ship this product over, but clients need to come to our clients and make payment in advance first.
- 1 bottle SGD 75 + shipping $55 + insurance SGD 10 = SGD
- 3 bottles SGD 180 + shipping $55 + insurance SGD 10 = SGD
- 6 bottles SGD 300 + shipping $55 + insurance SGD 10 = SGD
Note: GST applicable
Shipping & Delivery to Singapore: 7 Days
- FedEx (with tracking) SGD 55
- DHL (with tracking) SGD 55
Shipping Insurance: SGD 10.00 per delivery
For any enquiries or purchases, kindly contact us at
- SMS/Call 97402164 or 98352929
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
Our Physio & Rehab Expertise
Specialist Rehab Group works with specialist physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of expert care to our patients.
Areas of specialization
- physiotherapy: back and neck (spine), sports, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle
- hand therapy: forearm, wrist, hand and fingers
- podiatrist: leg, calf, ankle, foot and toes
- read more on our specializations here
All our therapists are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCM). See our entire team here by location and specialization.
Initially, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover. They then provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
To call for inquiries or appointments, please contact us at:
Where to next?
- Make A Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy or Deep Tissue Release Singapore Appointment
- Arrange A CallBack or Make An E-Enquiry Here
- See the list of physiotherapy conditions we treat
- See the list of orthopedic surgeons we serve in Singapore
- Return to Urbanrehab's Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy and Sports Massage Singapore Home Page from our Dermefface FX7 Scar Removal Cream page
Tell A Friend About Us
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients.
When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
Thank you so much, and stay healthy!
SPECIALIST REHAB APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRIES
Please Call/SMS/WhatsApp to 96402670, thanks!
We are a wholly Singapore Private Limited group of licensed physiotherapists, hand therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, sports massage therapists, clinical pilates practitioners and TCM physicians practicing in our scope of rehabilitation and its areas of specializations. As listed in our website are the list of services we provide our clients as referred by their medical doctors or by self referrals/word of mouth.
The range of rehabilitation results vary from patients to patients, depending on a variety of factors and reasons such as severity of condition, genetics, gender and age. However, we will still deliver the best evidence-based-practice of physiotherapy, hand therapy, TCM, sports training and deep tissue release therapy that we can deliver.
The information available on this site is for educational purposes only, if you need a full professional advise on physiotherapy, hand therapy and occupational therapy, please schedule an appointment with us by contacting our staff by Call/SMS/WhatsApp at 96402670, thanks!