After an injury or surgery, you or your loved ones may prefer physiotherapy home services in your own house, or office if you are busy, or even in the hotel if you flew to Singapore for medical treatment. It is because of feedback from clients such as yourself that we extend our home physiotherapy services.
From feedback and clinical data, we realized that recovery post injury or post-surgery is often hindered by a variety or a combination of factors such as inconvenience, pain, physiotherapy clinic scheduling issues or even tiredness causing incomplete physiotherapy and hand therapy sessions, and it becomes a vicious cycle that leads to delayed healing.
Why Choose Physiotherapy Home Services?
1) Peace Of Mind - it is often stressful to plan your schedule around physiotherapy sessions, or vice versa, so with the option of having physiotherapy services delivered to you, you will have peace of mind, and convenience. You don't have to take time off from work, worry if your maid will be competent to bring your loved ones to the clinic, nor have to keep taking time to travel. We will bring our own physiotherapy, occupational therapy and hand therapy equipments whenever possible.
2) You Don't Have To Travel - by having physiotherapy and hand therapy sessions in the comfort of your own home, you don't have to get stuck in traffic jams, jostle with people for car space, pay for parking and petrol. Your loved ones will be more comfortable, and their energy will be better expended on therapeutic exercises that will help them get stronger and faster on their feet.
3) No More Waiting - you can schedule any physiotherapy, hand therapy and sports massage sessions as according to your schedule, as much as you see fit, and we will try our best to suit your timing. You are no longer at the mercy of the clinic hours where they will say wait for 2-3 weeks (by which your injury would have stiffened up terribly) or say physiotherapy in 2 hours time, no other options. We will try to meet your desired time (some patients prefer morning, some afternoons). No longer do you have to wait for sessions, wait in queues, wait in clinics. Let us do that for you.
4) Your Privacy Protected And Healthy Too - in clinics, there is often a crowd that may have prying eyes, or worse still, infections and viruses (that's why our clinics in (see all our clincis here) we only have treatment rooms that are one-to-one, and large, open spaced concierge areas). Physiotherapy home services in your own home or hotel or office means full privacy, and far away from infective patients.
Why Should You Choose Us?
1) We Are A Multi-Disciplinary Team - this means two things: holistic healthcare focused on your healing means we cover you from multiple perspectives; and number 2 this means that there will be little to no downtime (plus you get the luxury of choosing preferred physiotherapy or hand therapy professionals). Whenever we need to, we will refer you to specialists, orthopedic and medical consultants.
2) Competent Allied Health Care - all our allied health professionals, be it in physiotherapy, occupational therapy or hand therapy specialists are fully certified, and have full registration recognized internationally.
Physiotherapy home services are ideal for patients who requires an on-going and longer term physiotherapy and hand therapy rehabilitation. Usually, injuries and conditions such as CVA (stroke), Parkinson's, just had an operation or a fall - such patients often require three months to a year's worth of rehabilitation and management before they attain their previous level of independence and mobility.
Where to next?